Because a lot of times we change our minds too, and we do understand that there can be cases where we might be at fault, we have clearly outlined our refund, return and replacements policy in this section.
Changes on placed orders
Customers are allowed to make changes and request cancelations up until 12 hours after placing their order. We cannot accept changes or instant cancelation requests after those 12 hours have passed simply because our automated fulfilment system sends the order requests 12 hours after they are placed, this is done to ensure orders are shipped ASAP.
If you've made a mistake with your shipping address or details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you.
If you've received an item that is damaged, faulty or is the wrong colour or size we will happily replace the item at no additional cost to you. Please contact us within 72h of having received your order.
We will only offer free replacements in the following cases:
- Faulty items i.e. damaged, broken
- Wrong item was sent i.e. size, style, colour
- Parcel lost in transit (we will ask you to wait until the shipping time specified on checkout has expired)
- Please make sure you are requesting such replacement within 72h of receiving your parcel, we will not accept later requests.
We completely understand we sometimes change our minds. If you wish to request a refund for an item you've purchased, but the first 12 hours have already passed, you'll need to wait until the item arrives. For some countries, we partner with NGOs that help children in different ways and we try as much as we can to get our returns shipped to them so they can be sent to children that need it. You have up to 30 days to change your mind and ship the item back to your closest NGO.
As we partner with several NGOs, please get in touch with our customer support at email@example.com to get the product return address.
- Moonbun will not be held liable for any misrouted parcels due to customer errors. Please make sure and double check all information entered on checkout.
Late or missing refunds
Once a refund request is granted, we instantly send a request to our payment processors to send the money back to you. Besides payments made with Paypal balance, refunds usually take a few days their delay will be entirely dependant on the processing times of your bank. Here are our payment processors official refund docs:
- Stripe: Handles all credit card payments made directly on our store - https://stripe.com/docs/refunds
- Paypal: Payments made by paypal balance and by credit card have very different processing times, which can be seen here
We are here to help, please get in touch with any queries or concerns you might have and we'll do our best to solve them.