Moonbun Protect™ u1
Keep your baby and yourself safe while driving
Traditional seat belts can pose a threat to the safety of the pregnant mother. During an accident, the force applied by the hip belt could be extremely harmful to the unborn baby. The safety belt in its original design does more harm than good.
- 170,000 pregnant women experience car accidents every year
- 3,000 pregnancies are lost due to car accidents
The Moonbun Protect™ provides comfort by guiding the hip belt away from the abdomen, securing the safety belt to the legs (not over the lower abdomen where it can injure the unborn baby). It eliminates the risk of abdominal pressure in the event of sudden braking or a traffic accident.
The Moonbun Protect™ reduces the risk of injury to the unborn child in a car accident. It can also be used by people with discomfort around the abdominal area or hernias.
Safe and comfortable - The Moonbun Protect™ places the safety belt over the legs, instead of over the belly. This removes the discomfort around the abdomen. This allows you as a driver or co-driver to concentrate better on the road, create a safe environment and drive more comfortably.
Easy to use - No additional steps required when attaching and fastening your seat belt. All you have to do is install the Moonbun Protect™ once and it's good for daily use!
Perfect for recovery - In addition to pregnancy, the Pregnant Protect™ is also ideal for anyone who experiences discomfort around the abdominal area (recovery from surgery, abdominal pain, hernia, etc.). The painful zone is relieved and offers comfortable driving pleasure even in this situation!
EASY TO INSTALL
- You place the adjuster's belt in the gap between the seat and the backrest.
- Then grab the end of the belt at the back of the seat and pull it under the seat (make sure the belt is not twisted).
- You move the end of the belt through the upper and lower passage of the buckle.
- Pull the end of the belt down firmly, this will secure the belt.
Stocks are going, fast! Get yours now.